Saturday, February 25, 2012

You and Me

You confuse me
like a contradiction
with all your broken words
half truths – that barely fill a page
a language.... you’ve discerned.


You make me....believe
then you take it all away
without a moral compass
you’re unsure of your direction
but to you – it’s just a game.


You hold my heart of glass
all those....fragmented pieces
each one a story – from my past
and you forget -
that each broken shard –
is still... a little piece....
of me.


You are a conundrum
a puzzle without a whole
no edges to define - and
I’m sorry –
but you’re incomplete.


You are a friend – family
part of this domain
you are indeed...just you
with a little part – insane.


You see – I know who you are
and you.... well – you know me.


So know more games
no partial truths
no this.... or that...
just honesty between -

You.... and Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment