Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Tweets & Treats - Part 2/3

I watched as he exploded.. mesmerized by the red mist driven from his crumbling shell. His lifeless form beautiful in heaven, gone from hell
------------
She held her hand against my chest, and rested her cheek upon my heart. She was my soul, my pulse, my life. She was my love.
------------
I need to think, to understand, to trust and to believe again. What value do these words hold, if the person in front has no value
------------
I looked towards the sky at noon, and all I seen was blue. To look within my heart is yours, and to know that all is true.
------------
I can feel her caress my skin, she quietly whispers, yet I cannot hear her voice. I listen - she is the wind.... My sail is full.
------------
Words crash against my skull, like waves against a ship. The hull may buckle, but the mind will hold as the sea rushes back to distant shores
------------
When the rain falls in my mind, can I dance between the drops, or drown while dancing for my life?
------------
Everyone looks for answers; I think time is better spent looking for solutions.
------------
As a youth swimming against the current of society was exciting. Now a ripple can present a challenge, but nothing is insurmountable
------------
She cornered me/ she upset me/ she broke me/ she made me think/ I to have a heart
------------
It hurts/ the emotions/ the jealousy/ the seduction/ The Love
------------
When I kiss her/ I feel love/ her love/ we entwine/ we resonate
------------
Tears ran down her cheeks, like a summer shower on a steamy afternoon. Then they were gone. She smiled, like a ray of sunshine
------------
Her lips were divine, sweet and succulent - rich! Like heat rising from the jungle floor - mesmerising and primal
------------
Soldiers at night/ knees bent/ cold steel/ plunging depths/ of fear
-------------
The bell rang/opened to my heart/she walked in/stayed awhile/then we part
-------------
Slipping into the shadows, partially exposed. Slender higher vertebrate, ready to dispose

No comments:

Post a Comment