Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Tweets & Treats - Part 3/3

When one is tired, low of spark, they reach beneath the skin, the bark. Choose a focus, strong of will, move forward or be still
-------------
In our land of OZ, the strings are pulled and curtains drawn. The man behind the shadow, yawns to be free.
-------------
Coloured flowers, with their stalk, picked upon my walk. Beauty on the table seen - yellows, pinks and Greens
-------------
The sea which I sail, is of the mind. Its expanse as wide & deep as any ocean. The experiences just as calm or rough as the wind blows
-------------
Etched upon the landscape of my heart, is your soul like a footprint imprinted in time for all to see
-------------
My head spins, lungs heavy, gasping for clean precious air of her, those moments necessary to breath again
-------------
In the valley of the heart, richness grows tall and strong. But between, runs the river of life, treacherous, with rapids unseen
-------------
Sometimes I don't understand, she confuses me, she hurts me, without meaning. I try, but she hides, she smiles, she’s sad. I can only wait
-------------
My heart aches when I think of her. Laughter, life, pain, moments long ago. Thoughts and talks, good and bad, it's become a blur
-------------
woke tired, edgy, & out of sorts; my belly swam about & frothed. Mind a whirl of thoughts. The day began, twisted and in knots
-------------
One day I woke, my head was gone, somewhere in the clouds. Lightening, struck, then thunderstorms, unlike my usual norm -wine
-------------
The clouds are dark, rain is near. My heart is closing this I fear. Yet up ahead I see a light, my love is standing, ever bright
------------
Cicada, shrill and droning, after dark, transparent as his wings do hark. I to, vibrate as do you, my love, after dark
------------
A little boy, a stick or 2, some bubblegum upon his shoe. A clean & supple mind does he, but then when he turns 17, oi!
------------
Sadness in this field of grey, between the ears the bellows and the bays: the steady and the stay. The mind at play
------------
Upon the morn I hear a song, a bird or two or three. Beauty little flying things, which I think just sing for me

No comments:

Post a Comment