Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Me

On the edge, I stood
just shy of all the rocks
filtered mind of gravity
pulling down my socks
stripping back…,
- exposing me.

Toe to water
silt to sand
I wondered,
where and when
it all began.

Closing eyes
and turning head
I woke before the noon
off to walk and left to ponder
underneath the blackest moon.

Then I thought within my mind
what a busy place to be
so I stopped!
Just so I could see.

In the crowd, I stood alone
surrounded by myself
then she waved and danced for me
this pirouette of hope and self
buried beneath my crashing sea
of humanity and me.

A sparkle and a maiden
whom I could always see
And really,
that’s all that mattered

To me.

1 comment:

  1. smiles...yes she seemed a rather bright spot in the day...nice capture of the moment...

    ReplyDelete